Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hello!

HTML clipboard

Hello I am John Letonja. I will be running for mayor of Toronto in 2010. My action plan is as follows:

I am going to run Toronto as a business to make money to pay for itself. This will allow tax payers and their contributions to city to fund many programs and essential services our city needs.

- I will reduce taxes for all

- We will build are own products and manufacture are own goods.

- I will create new jobs.

- I will get rid of gun crimes.

- We will have referendums online so all the public has a say in it, you will see where the money is being spent.

- Modify school pools to make it better less expensive to operate.

I like to give you a lot more information on this and more proposals on being Mayor but there will be a lot of want to be Mayors out there.

Thanks for time and read

Hopefully your new Mayor John Letonja in 2010

I would definitely like to hear your ideas and comments.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. We really need to have some regulations about who can run for mayor in this city.

    For example, I might prefer a Mayor who doesn't write such juvenile, vague things as "I will reduce taxes for all" or "I will get rid of gun crimes."

    But maybe that is too much to ask... so perhaps I would just prefer a mayor who knows the different between the words "are" and "our"

    ReplyDelete
  2. diego, sounds like you want a mayor who will raise taxes for all. mayor miller knows the difference between are and our....what a great job he did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Diego, learn to spell! And lowered taxes only gives the impression of a positive change because it is an immediate fix: when you go shopping you can shop more. In the end though, lowered taxes means fewer services for free; maybe we'll have to start paying to use skating rinks or other negative side effects...

    ReplyDelete